Our gym is equipped with advanced facilities for effective cardio or strength training.
EXERCISE MACHINES TRAININGS
• Develop correct motor skills of movements.
• Increase endurance and strength of the body
• Locally load certain muscle groups that require additional care and training
• Have a preventive effect: remove the load from the spinal cord
• Set the starting position and the motion path, so the work is made easier for you.
• Work absolutely noiselessly (most of machines)
• Before starting an active workout, you need to warm up.
• The purpose is to increase the heart rate and blood circulation.
• The blood carries oxygen and nutrients, the muscles get more elastic, thus, prepared for physical exercises.
• Optimal cardio workout time is about 7-10 minutes.
FREE WEIGHTS EXERCISES
• Free weights include barbells, dumbbells, body bars, discs, grips, ie. any item you can move in any plane and direction.
• When working out with free weights the motion path is not limited with cables or guides.
• There are multiple techniques to improve efficiency of workouts with free weights.
• A personal coach will help you to select the best approach.