THERAGUN Percussion massage
This hardware massage technique was developed by Jason S. Wersland, MD; it ensures a deep massage relieving pain in muscles and joints, and increasing mobility and performance of the musculoskeletal system. The massage procedure relieves muscle fatigue, strain, spasms and trigger points, reduces symptoms of impaired nerve endings, atrophy, arthritis, arthrosis and other medical issues.
• Increases blood and lymph flow
• Reduces the risk of puffiness and cellulite
• Reduces formation of scar tissue
• Intensively removes lactate and waste products from muscles
• Resets the nervous system
• Increases training efficiency
WELLNESS PRACTICES FROM CLUB SPECIALISTS
Specialist - Evgeny Mityurev
This integrated trend combines most effective practices in rehabilitation and restoration of locomotive functions.
Decrease in functions of some organs, muscles and joints leads to an excessive load on other systems, which is accompanied with pain, tightness, limited range of movement, and other uncomfortable sensations. It is important to solve the issue promptly.
This therapy will
- Eliminate the cause of pain and discomfort
- Make you feel improved functioning of the nervous system
- Increase the range of motion in the joints
- Restore basic movement patterns
RECOVERY, TONE, RELAXATION, ANTI-CELLULITE PROCEDURES
Specialist - Anton Kolkhonen
Recovery procedures for attendees of training sessions; the goal is to get the muscles recovered after exercise quickly.
Tonifying procedures will suit everyone.
The goal is to relieve muscle hyper-tonicity, muscle pain and stiffness.
Relaxation procedures are aimed at reducing body stress.
The goal is to produce a soothing effect on the nervous system, and boost happy hormones.
Procedures for cellulite prevention and reduction
The goal is to increase hyperemia of the gluteal and core muscles.